PT. Jimbaran Hill Town
We are a group of companies in the Jimbaran area as the destination for the Bali International Park master plan. It aims to combine Residential properties, Retail Outlets, Hotels, Resorts and Beach Clubs. Attraction with rare sensitivity to the surrounding environment. Which aims to combine residential properties, retail outlets, hotels, resorts and beach clubs. Making an entertainment attraction and public services needed in an integrated manner. Now we are looking for:
1. Chef De Partie (CDP)
- Maximum age 35 years
- Minimum education is SMA / SMK equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position.
- Can work with computers and Microsoft Office
- Understand kitchen management & inventory system
- Preferably those who have experience in Western (Appetizer, Pasta, Pastry, Sauce, Steak & Grill), Asian.
- Age max. 27years (F)
- Education min. SMA / MA / SMK and equivalent.
- Experience min. 2 years as Cashier.
- Willing to work shifts (Opening, Middle, Closing) and holidays / weekends.
- Understand and be proficient in using a gauze machine with a POS system.
- Accustomed to accepting payments made with digital money.
- Experience as cashier leader is preferable.
3. IT Manager
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent field
- More than 5 years experience in Network Systems
- Has experience working in Multi-National Company (MNC)
- Preferably have deep knowledge and proven skill in Network Installation, Technical Support and Telecommunication Systems
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is a must
- Has high integrity, strong leadership, and good communication skill
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Ability to independently manage tight timelines
- Highly motivated individual with a focus on delivering high standards
f you are interested and in accordance with the qualifications requested, please send your latest complete CV to email: email@example.com
with email subject: Position - Applicant Name